How can I know the status of my order(s)?
- Registered users can check the order details by clicking on “My Orders”.
- Next page will show you all your existing and previous orders placed during the past 3 months. To view older orders, you may select the Start & End Date and click on “Go”.
- Click on the Purchase ID you want to know about.
- Guest users can check the order details by clicking on “Track Order”.
- Enter your Email Address and the Purchase ID and click on “Track” button below.
- You can review your order details on the next page.
Why have I not received my product yet?
Mostly, all the orders are shipped from our end as per the promised shipment date; however, there may be some unforeseen circumstances, which may affect the shipment or the delivery estimates. In this case, we’ll send an e-mail, intimating you about the issue and the revised shipment/delivery date.
You can also see the order status by clicking on “My Account” at the top right corner of the page.
What is the difference between shipping time and delivery time?
Shipping refers to the time taken to obtain the item(s), packing and dispatching. You will find a shipping timeline on the products displayed on our site (E.g. Ships within 2-3 days). This refers to the number of working days it will take to dispatch the product from our end.
The delivery may take few more days depending on the address and the courier company used.
The shipping and delivery time excludes public holidays and Sundays falling during the estimated shipping and delivery dates.
How does sbgtrends.com pack items?
Don’t worry. All items are carefully packaged to avoid any form of damage. We ensure the packaging is waterproof with plastic wrap, and fragile (i.e. electronic) items are safely secured with bubble wrap.
How do I take advantage of FREE shipping?
- We provide free delivery on orders valued at Rs. 500 or more.
- Generally, a shipping charge of Rs. 40 will apply if your product cart value is less than Rs. 500.
- This is applicable to the products (“sold by SBGTRENDS” and not for any other merchant seller) and if shipping to a single Indian address.
- For some special product or order, handling fees may still apply.
- You will not receive FREE shipping on your order if any eligible items are cancelled, bringing the total below Rs. 500.
- Items fulfilled by a third-party seller may not be eligible for FREE shipping.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
- Delivery time may be affected in case of an address change on an order which has already been shipped.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Shipping at any time.
Does SBGTRENDS charge an entry tax on the products that I purchase?
Entry tax may apply in certain states based on the state government regulations. Given below is the list of states where entry tax is applicable.
|Jammu & Kashmir||14.50%|